divendres, 13 de desembre del 2013

DEAR NO ONE







Independent per Helloxxhippie a http://www.deviantart.com



I like being independent
Not so much of an investment
No one to tell me what to do
I like being by myself
Don’t gotta entertain anybody else
No one to answer to

(8)


DEAR NO ONE


Sometimes there's no need to ask
for help when the way to do things
is just the talk in the eyes. 

Delay was your name.



We'll confide in the wind
to blow up the winter sadness.
Borrow bitter dreams of 
a non invented path.
Make the morning lighter.

We'll disclosure the faces, 
to expose the matching signs;
paint those grey city walls,
and explore the taste of 
independence... shelter.

Where are you?
I've been writting you a letter. 
Take my jacket for now... 
Take your time to come too. 


11-12/12/13








Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Digues la teua! :)